As of a year ago, my full experience with online writing was – I had read one neighbor’s, one cousin’s and one friend’s blog. Now, in the past nine months, I’ve read hundreds. This year, part of the fun of writing a blog is I’m also reading work online by people who live across the globe. Many share my interests in travel, world languages, taking photos, and drawing, and blog about it online. Here are 5 of about 60 I read regularly. Reblogging is still new to me, and I’ll add more links in future posts:
1. Some Kind of 50 Blog – Travel, life, and general positivity
2. Sketch Away: Travels with my sketchbook – Talented artist draws the world
3. A Pañuelo World – Travel planning and cool destinations
4. Worldly Words – Insightful Japan travel and culture blog
5. Image Earth Travel – Exemplary photographer and excellent writer travels the globe
Which of the above links was your favorite? Let me know you’ve stopped by and leave a comment below. ¡Muchas gracias! Do you have any favorite travel, culture or language blogs? Do tell!
Gracias for reading Fake Flamenco! Olé! -Rebecca