Many thanks to Bogdan of Pointless Overthinking for the Mystery Blogger Award nomination! Olé!
Okoto Enigma created the award, “because there are a lot of amazing blogs out there that haven’t been discovered, yet. And, most of these blogs deserve recognition.” (as she states on her website) For that reason, she “decided to create her own award; and nominate people who can also nominate others; and so on. This is one of the best ways to create a friendly community and build a link between bloggers in the blogosphere; as everyone gets nominated and they too can spread the fun by nominating more people for the award.”
She decided to call the award “Mystery Blogger Award.” Why? Because the meaning of her name, “Enigma” is “mystery.” As she wrote, “There are so many blogs that are still a mystery to us; and when we get to know them, it’s divine! And we find friends where we least expect.”
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award created for “amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. (you bet, check)
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (click Okoto Enigma’s site link above)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself (3 tidbits listed below the rules)
- Nominate 10 – 20 people (a dozen marvels)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs (hello y’all!)
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify) (yup, check)
- Share a link to your best post(s) (<-done!)
Three facts about me: 1) Working the earth grounds me 2) I live to write and to sing. 3) I like to practice my Spanish every chance I get (taxi drivers be warned ; ).
I nominate the following bloggers for the Mystery Blogger Award:
- Laura Spoonie
- Rebecca Goes Rendezvous
- My American Meltingpot
- Our mL Home
- My Slice of Mexico
- Love Travelling
- Image Earth Travel
- Honest Media
- /// Nomimation declined; bloggers request
- Three Worlds One Vision
- Just Like Heaven
- Un Año en la Selva
Questions to nominees:
- What do you like most about blogging?
- What is your favorite genre to read? (mystery? ; )
- First drafts – pen or keyboard?
- What inspires your writing, art, or photography?
- Funny question: Lime jello or coconut flan for dessert?
Gracias for reading Fake Flamenco! Olé! –Rebecca
My Answers to Bogdan’s Questions for his Nominees:
- What would you sacrifice so your dreams can come true? A bit of sleep and a few awkward moments as I fake flamenco.
- What is your relationship with pain? Tolerant, as avoidant as is natural.
- What type of behavior would you consider weird? Someone without curiosity.
- How can your writing help others? I’d like to open doors for people to live their dreams.
- What is the funniest dream you ever had? Flying to school arms outstretched.