I am honored to announce Fake Flamenco’s second blogging commendation, the Liebster Award. Thank you to Beth at Pilgrimage Studio for her nomination. Gracias to you, readers, for your supportive feedback these seventeen months!
The Liebster Award helps good blogs get deserved attention so more followers discover them. Lieb is the German word for kind, nice, or good.
Here’s an excerpt of my letter to Beth of Pilgrimage Studio:
The Liebster Award means a lot to me. Thank you very much for the nomination. I accept with joy and appreciation. As you’ve requested, here are three facts about me:
1. I enjoy speaking Spanish.
2. I love to read.
3. I wrote a memoir called Supergringa in Spain and am seeking a literary agent.
My Answers to Beth’s Questions:
1. If you could know the absolute and complete truth to one question, what question would you ask? I’d like to know where is Cleopatra is buried. Dominican archeologist Kathleen Martínez who’s on the case is my research topic this week.
2. How long do you think you would last in a zombie apocalypse? Since my friends are creative people and our neighbors are very kind, I think we’d band together and be all right.
3. What is something most people learn only after it is too late? Love relationships are hard work; they require patience, dedication and kindness.
3 Blogs I nominate for the Liebster Award:
1. Blog on the Hyphen: The latest in Latinx news, culture and media.
2. Free Thinking Bibliophile: Book Lover’s reviews of many genres.
3. My Slice of Mexico: Irene’s authentic recipes for tasty Mexican food.
My three questions to nominees are:
1. Which book have you read more than twice?
2. What is your favorite meal?
3. Where in the world would you like to travel?
How to Proceed for the Nominees:
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share 3 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 3 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 blogs. I’ll follow Pilgrimage Studio’s lead and nominate sets of 3 bloggers.
5. Write 3 questions to ask your nominees.
6. Notify your 3 nominees!
¡Gracias! ¡Olé! –Rebecca
Fake Flamenco received the Liebster Award
from Pilgrimage Studio
August 16, 2019