Dear Readers, so glad we’ve traveled this two year journey side by side! I am grateful for your views, likes, comments and opinions. Together we have built a diverse community of thinkers, dreamers, activists, poets, historians, photographers, and travelers. Your optimism, strength and courage have enriched my life. I hope this blog brings a smile to your face, an unexpected tidbit of news, a connection, and a moment’s distraction from your daily life.
I appreciate your shared wisdom and look forward to speaking with you human heart to human heart in the years to come. This is such a great invention, this blogosphere! As I like to joke, blogging is so fun it ought to be illegal!
Let’s take a walk down memory lane, in honor of Women’s History Month. ¡Fiesta!:
- Dr. Martínez; Who Will Find Cleopatra’s Tomb? and Could Taposiris Magna Be The Place?
- Rafaela Herrera: Rafaela Herrera Defeats the British
- Ellen Ochoa: 5 Cool Facts about Astronaut Ellen Ochoa
- Dolores Huerta: Latina Superhero Dolores Huerta
- Presidentas of Latin America: Could A Woman Be President?
Gracias for reading Fake Flamenco. ¡Olé! –Rebecca