The second ¡Olé! award goes to….drum roll please….
Mango Musings for “Deep Flight”. Click on the poem name to see the post.
I like how the poem builds, using creative imagery to give the words power and substance. My favorite line is, “Heed tales told by your soles,” which makes us think of “souls” as well. BLP Simmons has crafted a beautiful poem in “Deep Flight.”
Thank you for sharing your excellent writing with us online, BLP Simmons!
This week, please choose the post you like the most, and give the blogger an ¡Olé!
¡Olé¡ is the encouragement audiences give Flamenco dancers in Spain.
Blogging content that merits such fanfare has outstanding writing, art and photos. They are posts that uplift and educate us; poems and art that nurture the spirit.
How to participate:
- When you receive an ¡Olé! you may post the logo above and name of your article on your home page.
- Choose a terrific post someone wrote this week and give the blogger an ¡Olé! Please pass it forward, not back to the person who applauded you.
- Notify the blogger in the comments section of their post: “I applaud this excellent post with an ¡Olé!“
- Write a short post describing what you liked about it with a link to their article. Use the logo above.
- Link to the Guidelines in this article from Fake Flamenco in your post to ensure I get to see all this great blogging.
Last Friday of the month I will repost the best of the best ¡Olés!
Gracias for visiting Fake Flamenco! Your likes and comments make me smile. ¡Olé! –Rebecca