¡Hola! Today marks the 3rd anniversary of my first post in 2018. What a wonderful journey blogging has been thus far. Thank you for your support readers, visitors and subscribers!
Seven Lessons Learned:
- Comments fields are great places to start conversations. The more you open up and reveal your personality, the more you ‘re likely to find like-minded people.
- Use all your talents in crafting your blog, to give it the uniqueness that is you. If you like to draw, sing, or take photos; add your art and music to your posts.
- I like what experienced blogger Renard of Renard’s World says about publishing frequency. There is no rule that requires bloggers to post every day. It is more important to be consistent, interesting and sustainable.
- Blog for yourself, blog to make friends, blog to communicate, not to achieve stats. Numbers don’t make the blog or the blogger. That said, I appreciate every single visitor and follower very much. Gracias.
- Short posts work well for many busy readers. Communication doesn’t always need a lot of words, especially when art, photos or poetry are involved.
- Participate in prompts, writing challenges and weekend shares. They are fantastic ways to meet people and expand your circle.
- New feature: The bloggers from Gallivance inspired me to add an index to my blog menu called Start Here. Click on those words for post listings by topic!
Your participation is the reason I am happily blogging 1096 days later. ¡Olé! ¡Muchas gracias, amigos! –Rebecca